- Since I was a teen, I have loved cutting pictures out of magazines and making collages.
- I often have very cold hands and therefore love the feeling of running them under really warm water. Yummy smelling soap is a bonus!
- I am fascinated by, and love, yoga but have still not taken very many classes (bucket list!)
- I constantly have a huge stack of books on my night-table – several waiting to be read and always some of my favourites in case I ever want to read them again.
- I would love to own a home with a huge front porch.
- My dream is to have a house full of bookshelves jammed pack with books of all kinds.
- I find things like dance (all types), figure skating, cheerleading, and yoga all ready beautiful, impressive, and inspiring!
- I have always wanted to learn how to dance on pointe.
- I love it when my body feels physically strong.
- I would love to have extremely strong, ripped legs.
- I love the satisfaction of making lists (go figure!)
- I dream of some day owning lakefront property (home or cottage).
- Sometimes I love rainy summer days, so I have a good excuse to stay in and read.
- I am terrified of the woods at night.
- Since I was young, I have been scared of looking out windows at night.
- I love burning candles: I love their sweet scents and the beauty of candle light. I find it so calming and peaceful.
- Some day I will splurge and by myself something at Lululemon.
- I am a terrible gardener but would love to have a beautiful yard filled with all kinds of shrubs, greenery and flowers like peonies and hydrangeas.
- No matter how many different colours I try, I still like bright finger nail
polishes the best.
- I really want to own an English bulldog someday.
2 thoughts on “20 Random Things About Me”
1. I loved all your collages even though they took up a lot of space in my closets.
2. Cold hands mean a warm heart and yours is definitely warm!
3. Yoga is basically doing bending and stretching which you do every day looking after your students and family.
4. Books, books and more books…like Father, like daughter!! Lol
5. A huge front porch with a swing where you can sit with your Mama and reminisce.
6. I guess we better keep our eyes open for an old abandoned library that Dad can renovate into a home for you! Lol
7. Like Mother, like daughter. I too love to watch dancing, figure skating and cheerleading
8. You would have been a graceful pointe ballerina, you always looked beautiful on the dance stage!
9. A strong body isn’t everything, you already have a strong will and spirit…2 out of 3 aren’t bad.
10. We could both have stronger legs if we just start with a walking plan, and then as we get back into a fitness routine, the possibilities are endless!
11. You are one of the most organized people I know, writing things down gets things done!
12. There is nothing like living near a lake, sitting on a swing on a huge front porch, with a cup of coffee and a good book at your fingertips, or with your Mama’s arm around you chatting the afternoon away!
13. God gave us rainy summer days so we would stay in and relax whether it be reading, napping or crocheting!
14. I will always be there to protect you from things that go bump in the night!
15. I know you are scared of looking out of windows at night that is why I bought you real nice living room curtains! Lol
16. I too love candles, certain scents remind me of special memories.
17. You get going on an exercise regime and I will buy you something from Lululemon!
18. Maybe when I retire I will take some gardening lessons and then can pass my knowledge on to you.
19. Bright finger nail polish represents the bright spirit and big heart you have on the inside!
20. I suppose Tucker wouldn’t mind having a sibling even if it is a cut English Bulldog! Lol
Best comment ever! Thank you Mama! XOXO