It’s the last day of school and I couldn’t be more ready for the lazy days of summer! The weather is simply gorgeous with the sun shining brightly and not a cloud in the sky, and I’m starting my holidays off right with a little camping trip with my family! Although I’ll be working a part-time job this summer, I am definitely looking forward to having a lot more time on my hands and of course, spending a lot more time outdoors. While I am a bit envious when I hear of others’ summer travel plans, there are many things I am looking forward to doing/getting done this summer. Here are some of the things I plan to do! What’s on your summer bucket list?
1. Spend as much time as possible outside, preferably in nature.
2. Read. A lot. Visit our local library.
3. Take my dog for more walks.
4. Relax guilt-free.
6. Reorganize my kitchen cupboards and drawers.
7. Work in my garden
8. Check out a farmer’s market.
9. Play cards and beat my husband at cribbage.
10. Visit and play with my nieces.
11. Eat a lot of ice cream.
12. Go for drives in the country.
13. Write on my blog.
14. Watch daytime talk shows.
15. Do more yoga.
16. Go to the gym.
17. Try kayaking for the first time.
18. Watch the Blue Jays play at Roger’s Centre (trip already planned for our 2nd anniverary!)
19. Spend as much time as possible near water.
20. Learn to meditate.